Karnataka Ration Card List Status Online Name 2021 – Ration card is considered an important document for people living in India. This not only means availing the facility of obtaining ration, that the domestic supply is at a low price, but another reason is that it also serves as the identity card of the candidate residing in a particular area or region. Every state has its own procedure to apply for a ration card.
The benefit of the ration card scheme launched on 15 January 2013 is provided to the poor citizens of the state of Karnataka. The benefit of this scheme is provided only to those citizens whose economic condition is very weak and they can take care of themselves and their families. The government provides food and drink at a rate below the market price to such citizens.
Ration cards in the state are issued to eligible candidates by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Government. Four different types of ration cards are issued according to the eligibility criteria of the state of Karnataka. To submit an online application for the Karnataka e-ration card, one has to visit the official portal of the concerned department.
This particular post is about the details of the Karnataka Ration Card. Citizens must read the article till the end to collect all important information about ration cards.
How to Check Karnataka Ration Card List 2021?
If you are a resident of Karnataka state, and you applied to the ration card scheme to take advantage of the Karnataka Ration Card Scheme. And if you want to check your name in Karnataka Ration Card List 2021, then you can check your name in Karnataka Ration Card List 2021 by following the easy steps mentioned below. You do not need any special type of knowledge to check the name on the ration card list. All you have to know about simple internet is –
1. First of all, you must visit this https://ahara.kar.nic.in/home.aspx website. You can also go to this website by clicking here.
2. As soon as you click on the link given above, a new page will open in front of you. You can see the photo below.
3. After coming to this page, you have to click on e-services. As you can see in the photo below.
4. As soon as you click on e-services, a new page will open in front of you. In this, you have to click on the e-ration card first. By clicking on this option, some options will open in front of you. In this, you have to click on the show village list.
5. Clicking on the show village list will open another new page. In which you have to fill the complete information. As you can see the photo below.
6. As soon as you complete the complete information, click on Go. After that, complete information about the ration card list will be available. As you can see in the photo below.
Types of Ration Cards issued in Karnataka –
Four different types of ration cards are issued to citizens based on their financial conditions and income levels. Various types of ration cards issued to the citizens of Karnataka are given below.
PHH (Priority House Hold) Ration Card-
PHH ration cards are issued to citizens belonging to rural areas of the state. The PHH category is further divided into two sub-groups. PHH cardholders get subsidized food grains on a monthly basis. They get rice at the rate of Rs 3 per kg, wheat per kg and coarse grains at the rate of Rs 1 per kg.
AY (Annapurna Yojana) Ration Card-
These ration cards are issued to those poor citizens of the state who are above 65 years of age. They are provided 10kg food grains on a monthly basis from the state government.
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Ration Card-
These ration cards are provided to families with an annual income of less than Rs 15,000. These families get food grains at a cheaper rate than other ration cardholders. They are provided rice at the rate of Rs 3 per kg and wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg.
NPHH (Non-Priority House Hold) Ration Card-
NPHH Ration Cards are issued to families with fixed annual incomes. NPHH ration cardholders do not get food grains in subsidized rewards like other ration cardholders.
Eligibility for Karnataka Ration Card-
To avoid any kind of misunderstanding, you should check whether you are eligible to apply for Karnataka Ration Card, read the points below carefully.
1. Only those families who do not have ration cards can apply for a ration card.
2. Couples who have recently got married can apply for a ration card.
3. Families that are now divided and members of the divided family can get their separate ration cards.
4. Ration card holders whose ration card was temporary or their ration card has expired, can apply for Karnataka Ration Card Scheme.
Documents required for Karnataka Ration Card –
To proceed with the application, you must have complete knowledge of the documents you will need to apply. The documents required to apply for the ration card are mentioned below. See the points below to learn more.
1. You must have a valid Aadhaar card.
2. You must have a recent photograph.
3. Details about the area of the food department you visit.
4. Information about business and annual income from all sources.
5. Contact details.
6. Permanent Address.
7. Name and description of all family members.
8. A description of the LPG connection is also required.
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you complete information about Karnataka Ration Card List 2021: ahara.kar.nic.in Status, District Wise List, Karnataka Ration Card Status Online Name List 2021 District Wise. We hope you liked this article today. You must share this article with your friends. Thank you