Today we will tell you how to check Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List? Arunachal Pradesh’s government became the first state to start e ration card service. As you all know that the ration card serves as an important document if one wants to get the benefits of government schemes. All the processes and monitoring of ration cards are under the control of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
The state FCS ensures that PDS means that the public distribution system can function smoothly in the country. The main objective of PDS is to ensure food security among those who belong to poor families and cannot afford basic food items.
In this article, you will get all kinds of information about the ration card in detail. Read the article below to know more.
How to Check ARUNACHAL PRADESH RATION CARD LIST 2020?
1. First of all, you need to visit this http://www.arunfcs.gov.in/rationcard.html website. You can also go direct by clicking here.
2. As soon as you click on the link given above, a new page will open in front of you. You can see the photo below. You will see the list of the district here.
3. After this, you are given a link in the last download column, after clicking this link, all the information of ration card will be available in front of you. You can see the photo below।
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Types of Ration Cards –
Different types of ration cards in Arunachal Pradesh are given below. Examine each type of ration card to know details about each card type.
APL (Above Poverty Line) –
APL families will be issued with a pink colored ration card. If the family income is less than Rs 10,000, then the ration card will be issued to the people. No food items are made available to people belonging to APL families.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) –
The BPL card is issued to those whose income is Rs. is less than. 10,000 and is a resident of the state, he will be provided a dark green ration card. On the basis of the ration cards, food items are made available to the people at a price below the market price.
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) –
AAY means Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card. This card is issued to those families who are very poor. And they cannot even buy daily foods, which are necessary for human living. And those people are provided ration at a discounted price.
AY (Annapurna) –
AY means Annapurna, this beneficiary has been provided with a light green card. These cards are issued to those who are above 65 years of age. And they are related to those bad situations in which they cannot afford livelihood.
According to a survey, this is data on the number of people who hold a particular type of card.
- 2,19,273 families with APL cards
- 60,771 families with BPL cards
- 38,000 AAY card families
- 4761 people with AY Annapurna card
ap new ration card list 2020 Purpose of the scheme
The public distribution system meets the requirements related to food items at reasonable prices for consumers. The department provides food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, salt and kerosene under India’s targeted public distribution system. The list of items available on the portal is given below –
In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, if you are interested in implementing a ration card then you must have the following documents. Which you have to present along with the ration card application form.
1. Date of birth proof
2. Address proof can be one of the following – electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport.
3. Family group photograph and it should be passport size
4. Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
Benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card –
Although Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card has many benefits, we are going to tell you some special benefits that you are going to use in future –
1. All the people in Arunachal Pradesh need electricity, if you also want to get a new electricity connection in Arunachal Pradesh, you can take an electricity connection with the help of the ration card.
2. Another advantage of a ration card in Arunachal Pradesh is that by having a ration card, you can buy the same at a cheaper rate at the ration depot.
3. If you want to make a driving license in Arunachal Pradesh, then the ration card is also used as id when applying for a driving license.
4. If you want to take advantage of any scheme in Arunachal Pradesh in the future, you can show the Ration Card as your personal identity to take advantage of any scheme.
5. Ration card is a document that is used for many government jobs.
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you complete information about How to check Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2020? We hope you liked the article today. If you liked today’s article, then definitely share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.